Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 107

Thread: Claim your Bishounen

  1. #41
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehehe....what is a bishie....this is the question of all questions.. put simply bishie is short for bishounen...which is a beautiful/cute/pretty man. just like bishoujo is pretty/cute/etc girl.

    soo when we say pick your bishie...we're saying pick a cute guy that you like. i dont think it neccessarily has to be just art either. i think the term can be used for people like GACKT..am i right on this??

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 21, 2004 04:07 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, hehe, well I like that term! thanks you have quenched my thirst for knowledge! umm...whats GACKT? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] <---- this is me

    Oh hey Jadey! I guess that my Ava would be considered a Bishie!? hehe...I checked out your art on deviant your super taleted! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] <----this is me being jealous

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 21, 2004 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Kaori ]</font>

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's Gackt........?

    ::shaking head::

    I see I haven't corrupted enough people yet, then...

    http://sakuracrisis.proboards22.com/...num=1065496144

    read down past the first few lyrics-translation rambles to find More Info... mwahahahaaaa...

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    新年快乐..Happy Chinese new year everyone...
    *looks around*..THREEEEEEEEEE...WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.. YOU'RE KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ok*pouts* fine three...
    So ill have
    GACKT(MINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE)
    Heero Yuy(GW)
    Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)....still...only three...*damn this is hard*....
    You dont know who Gackt is!!!!...child...you need to be corrupted....just listen to Vanilla....heehee..but anyway there was this GREAT site with Vanilla live screen caps*drool* but its now gone..and im sobbing...But this is a cool Gackt site..just check out the Outfit Analysis^__^Cool Like Plastic

  5. #45
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i saw the "whats gackt" like right after i posted the answer to the other question.

    i was like..oh man....someone show her the light..i have not the strength for this one.

    sooo welcome to yaio..welcome to bishie...and soon to be welcome to gackt.

    what else should she know??......hmmm CALCULUS

    ooh srry..that slipped out..im supposed to be studying right now..ill get back to that -_-

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Carole Ann:
    Hmmm...all I need is one...and we all know who that is!

    Cain!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, fine ! you can have him, but then I get to keep the rest of my bishies. Hey! Its fair, I?m giving up one of the hottest bishies in the market?actually I?m still considering it. I better do it quick before I change my mind.

    :::Countess D hands over Wraped Cain with a big red bow on his head to Carole:::

    Take good care of him (like I need to say that) and can I at least visit him once in a while [img]tongue.gif[/img] *yep, I?ve started regretting it ^^*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 21, 2004 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmmm, I decided it was time for me to realize whats so great about Gackt since all of you seem to be raving mad about it. I downloaded a couple songs, well they're downloading right now, I'll let you know what I think....... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] download fasterrrrr

    hmmm, I also have one more question, do you think I should download some Gackt music videos???? hmmmm

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ January 22, 2004 05:25 AM: Message edited by: Kaori ]</font></font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 22, 2004 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Kaori ]</font>

  8. #48
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I frankly think that Gackt can either be too pretty for words or freakish... I've never actually heard his musoc before, but I roleplayed with a guy that played a character based on Gackt's likeness.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anybody ever played final fantasy XI? its that online rpg, its totally awesome, but it's interfering with my daily life so I've decided to cute myself off, the funny thing is I've never really ever been a huge fan of video games, the game was actually purchased by my brother, but I kinda played it once and got hooked, anyways no more play time for me.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OKAY!! HOLY S**T! ummmm, I don't mean to offend anyone, but am I the only person thats NOT attracted to obviously homosexual men that look a lot like women! well I must agree that I love Gackt music but, I can't find the guys attractive, and thats for one reason! because he wears too much makeup, which for some reason makes him look a lot like somebodys mom, im not sure whos mom, I can't put my finger on it. maybe I just downloaded the wrong video. hmmm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •